Monday, December 29, 2008

dude ranch

Welcome to Prom Theme. This blog is the love child of myself and my friend Ben, two post-teens living in Adelaide, South Australia. I've been itching to post something ever since we set this lady up weeks ago, so here I am. 

Ben is currently preoccupied in Sydney right now so its up to me. We bonded over our love of individual style, Chinese duck takeaway, op-shopping and the fact we used to really not like eachother at all. I thought he was cocky, loud and a terrible drunk. He's still all of those things but the difference is, now I love the fuck out of him. I hope he cries when he reads this. My aim in life. Awesome!

Now, here's some photos of us. Self indulgent, but who said we weren't....?





1 comment:

JENNA said...

COOLCORE. I AM ON YOUR BLOG, WELL THE BACK OF MY HEAD..