Thursday, December 10, 2009

payday

As the warmer weather (and a holiday in sunny Perth) draw closer, I finally admit that I need summer clothes. It took me a while but I've crawled out of my denial cave and am embracing the heat...kindof.
See, although I was born in the peak of summer, I love winter and everything about it. Especially the clothes. So today I took the opportunity to buy some things and went to two of my favourite Adelaide stores, The New Guard and Right Hand Distribution and got my buy on. Here's what I came home with:




Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair Front Part Tee


Dion Lee Slit Tee with Sheer Back (but in black)


These two I got from the lovely Erin and Anna at The New Guard, I've blogged about them before and they are currently having their summer sale which started today. 20% off new stock and 50% off current stock. Which is ridiculous and extreeemely generous, seeing as a lot of the stuff is Dion Lee, Ellery, Arnsdorf, ACNE.....they've actually lost their minds.



Nudie High Kai Skinny Jeans in Black Black

Andy at RHD knows his denim. All the brands at his store on Ebenezer Place are high quality and pretty exclusive- he stocks Japanese jeans that you can't find anywhere else. I came from the Rundle LAX to find these babies as they'd sold out there- they're the most flattering fit and such a step up from my usual Cheap Mondays. At $265 they're definitely an investment but their Italian powerstretch will keep them form-fitting for the rest of my days. Can't wait to live in them.


I don't think summer is going to be so bad this year.

2 comments:

selena said...

omg. you have totally made my day! i went to the new guard tonight and bought myself an acne dress!! yay to the new guard! :)

thanks for your comment on my blog too btw! completely just made my day! xxxx

an92 said...

Love your new black tee purchase!