Monday, October 19, 2009

viva vena cava

I came across a 'Wardrobe Chic' segment on the elle.com website a few weeks ago featuring Vena Cava's Lisa Mayock. I've got the girls' blog on my RSS feed and had been following it with great interest, as it showed a more personal, everyday side of designers you don't usually get to see. I recommend.

Moving on though, the Wardrobe Chic thing. Magnificent. Mayock has an amazing sense of style and already embraces things I have been wanting to throw on myself, such as mesh sport singlets and cycling caps. Now I know I can wear both things and not look ridic. THANKS LISA!
Her home decor is worth a mention as well. My new apartment has NO room for my clothes (that used to burst out of a walk-in) so she's given me some storage ideas. Check out her slabs of jewelery. I'm in love. Mmmmm.

So. Here are some of my favourite shots.



No comments: