Sunday, February 8, 2009

toy town


I recently lost my fakey Chanel-o watch at a pool (I just happened to use illegally in the early hours of the morning on the grounds of a boy's college with about 30 others) a couple of nights ago. Hardcore. Anyway, I'm reallly not enjoying not having a watch so I went to town today on a mission to find another and had the old gold Casios in mind. 



Mmmmmmm. Hotties. HOWEVER, I never ended up finding them (will continue tomorrow) because I came across the new brand Toy Watch and their aaaaahhhhmazing pieces.




I'm tossing up between the two in the first row. I'm really liking anything clear at the moment/all the time so thats calling me like a siren song. Won't be getting anything til sometime after next Wednesday so I'll just be running late til then.

1 comment:

Matea said...

ohhhhhh theyre quite nice. the toy ones.